Technical Service Representative
Eligeo CRM is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our remote work team. Eligeo CRM is a remote work focused organization based in Vancouver, BC with staff located throughout North America.
In this role, you will be expected to be our software and training expert. Our customers will rely on you to provide them with timely advice, suggestions and help on how to best use their customer relationship management software and solutions. You are a self-motivated and passionate individual who enjoys taking on a challenge of finding a solution for a customer while creating a positive learning environment for them.
- You must have experience working with technology and a variety of software packages including data entry systems including SugarCRM, Salesforce or other CRM products.
- Learning computer software comes naturally to you and you don’t need much instruction or manuals to get started.
- You learn quickly and efficiently as new technologies are thrown at you to learn. You’re not expected to be a programmer but should be well versed enough to be able to learn technology and communicate it easily.
- You can easily communicate and teach others on how to use software on computers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will respond to all tier 1 customer inquiries from our customers who have both monthly contracts with us as well as customers who are looking for ad-hoc support.
- You will work directly with our project manager to ensure that customers are communicated to and followed up with in a timely manner.
- You will develop and maintain relationships with our customers.
- You will be communicating via video conference, email and telephone with customers.
- You will be expected to host and manage live video recordings that will be both made available privately and publicly to our customers.
- You will be customizing and configuring software solutions for customers based on their needs and requirements as specified by the project manager.
- Must have experience with computers and software.
- Must have previous experience in the software support environment.
- Experience with SugarCRM is considered an asset when applying for this role.
Eligeo CRM is a remote work business. We do not have physical office locations and our staff work from the comfort of their home offices. You must have a reliable and separated office environment at your home so that you can focus on your work. In addition to working from home we also offer several our perks including technology allowances, health benefits, travel and bi-annual company retreats.
• Base Salary
• Commission (No caps, sell more then make more)
All applications should be sent to Eligeo CRM at firstname.lastname@example.org with attention to Ashley D’Acquisto.