With a support package, we are your CRM Help desk. You get access to CRM support, programmers, project managers and consultants for a flat fee every month.
Eligeo CRM offers comprehensive support packages that all include unlimited CRM support. Instead of spending in excess of $50,000 per year for an employee, our entire team becomes part of yours for a fraction of the cost. We’re available within days, same day or even 24/7 depending on your needs.
BasicUp to 25 Users
- Unlimited CRM Support
- 9am – 5PM MT (less stats & weekends) support
- 1 to 3 day response time
- Telephone, Email, Video Support
- Direct Vendor Support
- 2 Contacts for Support
- Quarterly Strategy Reviews
- Month-to-Month Contract
PlusUp to 100 CRM users
- Everything from Basic
- Response time within 8 business hours
- Help desk for ALL CRM Users in your business
- On-premise service & upgrade support
- Monthly Strategy Reviews
- Up to 3 end-user training sessions per month
- Up to 5 hours of complex tasks per month
- Special Consulting Rate for complex tasks
ProAs many users as you want
- Everything from Basic & Plus
- 24/7 Availability
- Up to 6 end-user training sessions per month
- Up to 10 hours of complex tasks per month
Your unlimited CRM support package with Eligeo CRM covers all kinds of things.
- Create Reports on demand
- Manage all of your user accounts including adding, editing and removing
- Creating new workflows using Process Builder (SF) or Process Author (Sugar)
- Install new plugin’s from either the Appexchange (SF), Sugaroutfitters (Sugar) or SugarExchange.
- Run full training sessions for you or your staff on a regular basis
- Remote support via shared screen to help guide staff on how to enter data into their CRM
- Import records from a trade show or other spreadsheet sources
- Update records via import based on feedback from team
- Update and manage role permissions inside of the CRM system
- Help staff set up dashboards and configure CRM for their use
- Write custom code to talk to another program (complex task)
- Upgrade a server when a new release of SugarCRM is available or review Salesforce maintenance updates
- Troubleshooting issues with the CRM and fixing them
- Working with management to build a CRM Strategy for the next 1, 2, 3 or more years
- Working with management to ensure the right reports are being used and providing value to the business
- Helping clean up data by providing feedback and reports on where data is inconsistent
- Acting as a single point of contact for all staff with regards to CRM questions; your staff can contact us
- And much much more.
Want more information on Support Packages?
Send us your email and we will get back to you within the day. We won’t use your email for anything other than scheduling an appointment.
You can also email us a question on our Contact Us page.