SugarCRM Developer for Eligeo CRM
Eligeo CRM is currently seeking a SugarCRM Developer to join our remote work team. Eligeo CRM is a remote work focused organization with headquarters in Calgary, AB and Vancouver, BC, Canada. We hire globally.
In this role, the SugarCRM Developer will be responsible for developing a new application from scratch utilizing a combination of PHP, jQuery and MySQL. This new application will be developed to interact and work with CRM systems using a number of RESTful integrations.
- SugarCRM Experience
- PHP experience
- Framework experience including Laravel
- jQuery, Bootstrap experience including UI
- MySQL experience
- RestFul API development experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with the Project Manager to deliver a complete product solution
- Develop PHP and jQuery code specific to the requirements provided by the project manager
- Create integrations and test them to ensure reliability and security
- Create unit tests on application to ensure accurate developer practices
- Deploy and support application upon launch
- Must be dependable and self motivated
- Must be extremely efficient at time management
- Must be able to communicate effectively and regularly using remote tools such as Slack and video conferencing software
- A great positive attitude is absolutely important to work in our environment
At the conclusion of this role there will be an opportunity to transition into a project development role for other systems that we work with including SugarCRM.
Eligeo CRM is a remote work business. We do not have physical office locations and our staff work from the comfort of their home offices. You must have a reliable and separated office environment at your home so that you can focus on your work. In addition to working from home we also offer a number of our perks including technology allowances, health benefits, travel and bi-annual company retreats.
All applications should be sent to Eligeo CRM at email@example.com with attention to Derek Major.