Eligeo CRM is seeking a Software Developer to join our exciting CRM Consulting company based in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Eligeo CRM is a remote workplace environment.
We are a fast growing CRM consulting company that continues to excel with our CRM solutions and implementations for businesses across Canada. This is an excellent role for an individual looking to explore their creativity, contribute meaningful ideas and have a say in the future development of key technologies at Eligeo CRM.
In your role as a Software Developer you will contribute to development and customization of technologies specifically designed and built for use with a number of CRM systems including SugarCRM and Salesforce.
Technical Skills Required:
- 3 or more years of solid experience with PHP Programming; other languages is considered an asset
- Familiar with OOP, relational databases (MySQL, MS SQL)
- Experience with CRM systems such as SugarCRM, Salesforce or Dynamics CRM an asset
- Experience working with the following technologies: web API’s (REST SOAP), jQuery, AJAX
- Must have experience with frameworks such as CodeIgniter, Laravel or others.
- Development and management of all new / existing product development for Eligeo CRM.
- Customization and modification of CRM systems including SugarCRM for customers and in-house Eligeo requirements.
- Working with and managing projects with a variety size of clients to help build technologies to help clients become.
- Working with the Eligeo team to help create new ideas and products for resale.
- Working with the Eligeo team to help customers come up with ideas for their own technology enhancements.
- Provide training and support to customers remotely by phone and email.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Marketing or experience in a related field
- Strong analysis skills; the ability to make critical business recommendations and think strategically
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communications skills
- Possess outstanding communication, technical, and problem solving skills, as well as proven business consulting and project management experience.
Eligeo CRM is a remote work business. We do not have physical office locations and our staff work from the comfort of their home offices. You must have a reliable and separated office environment at your home so that you can focus on your work. In addition to working from home we also offer a number of our perks including technology allowances, health benefits, travel and bi-annual company retreats.
All applications should be sent to Eligeo CRM at firstname.lastname@example.org with attention to Ashley D’Acquisto.