Your CRM and Workflow Automation Specialists
Eligeo CRM Inc. is a world-leading software implementation technology expert. We believe that a strong vision is critical to a company’s future. Our mission is to create a painless onboarding and implementation experience with world-leading software solutions. As an Implementation Manager, your role is to help our clients execute and implement any of our platform products for clients including Monday.com, Creatio, SugarCRM and others.
In this role, you will be responsible for working directly with clients to help them implement different platform products by creating requirements documents, establishing detailed project plans, and working closely with the rest of the professional services team to deliver quality projects. As projects are assigned to you, you will be accountable for ensuring a successful configuration, and coordination of software development, rollout, and training.
- Update and manage project plans for specific projects while ensuring tasks are being completed and implemented accurately.
- Become a product specialist on all products that the implementation manager is implementing for clients including required certifications for implementation of all non-developer work.
- Work with internal and external project participants to ensure project delivery is on time and communicated accurately.
- Manage and coordinate project kick offs with clients to ensure expectations aligned.
- Work with sales and operations to ensure invoicing and product purchasing is done in a timely manner within a project.
- Work with Project Manager to ensure additional resources are scheduled as required.
- Coordinate all training sessions for a client for the project including basics training for the product being implemented.
- Facilitate and manage working sessions with clients including configuration, setup, and overviews of products.
- Continuously learn and upgrade skillsets with regards to new products including peripheral add-on products for platform products.
- Assist and coordinate quality assurance exercises in conjunction with Project Manager and Business Analyst.
- Develop and create release notes for all phases of a project.
- Develop additional training curriculum, training guides, communications, and other support change management documentation for clients.
- Import and migrate data into products using built in tools or assisting developers with more advanced ETL tools.
- Provide training services for clients.
- Assist Solutions Consultants with Blueprint or RFQ work as required to provide estimates, feedback, or other requirements.
- REQUIRED: At least 2-3 years of Creatio/BPMOnline or SugarCRM experience
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information management or equivalent combination of experience.
- 2-5 years’ experience in leading product implementations.
- Knowledge of software development practice, concepts/methodologies (i.e., Waterfall, Agile, Iterative), and technologies obtained through formal training and/or work experience.
- An understanding of industry standards and standard business capabilities.
- A deep understanding and problem-solving ability of Information Technology, of various complexities.
- A familiarity with business strategy and assessments (i.e., feasibility studies, business cases and/or cost/benefit, project sizing and costing, and current state analysis/needs assessments).
- Expert verbal & written communication skills; additionally, expert analytical, problem-solving, and influence skills.
- An expert ability to collaborate and act as part of a team, with a focus on cross-group collaboration.
- Expert data-driven decision-making skills.
- An ability to manage ambiguity.
- Fully remote worldwide except for excluded countries prohibited from trade with Canadian or USA companies.
- Both employee and contractor roles available.
Compensation & Perks
- Monthly Gym Memberships.
- Health and Dental Benefits after 3 months.
- On-going learning opportunities including paid training.