Digital Transformation in the Post-COVID Era
The COVID-19 pandemic forced many companies into transforming some or many parts of their business by “hacking” digital solutions. They needed to adapt and transform their processes almost overnight and annul long-held beliefs about how their employees work, where they work, and the tools they need to get the work done. Now, with many countries gradually returning to normal, how can businesses keep the momentum going while also re-examining their processes and tools for long-term, sustainable growth?
Join Eligeo’s CEO, Derek Major, and John Nieuwenburg, Business Coach and founder of W5 Coaching, to discuss people management, digital technologies, and business growth in the post-pandemic era.
– What does the future of remote work look like and what should Hiring Managers consider when finding the right person for the right seat, in the right geographic area?
– How businesses need to be thinking about their processes in the post-covid era and how customer experience, operations, and employee experience are crucial to digital evolution.
– What does “planning to grow” look like and what role does mindset play in growing a business?
– Post-pandemic, how can companies manage rapid growth, and how can digital systems help? Is there any such thing as a “must-have portfolio of technology systems”?
– What steps can business owners and executives in a leadership role take to get started with the right tools during an era of continuous technology innovation?
Register today to save your seat for this webinar and walk away with tools that will catapult your growth in the right direction.