CRM Virtual AssistantEligeo CRM can help you manage and maintain your CRM database over the long term.
Better than a Full Time employee
Starting as low as $699 (USD) per month.
Your Virtual Assistant with Eligeo CRM is
A database administrator
A software developer
An experienced consultant
A software trainer and support specialist
* Cost of CRM Administrator according to Glassdoor (2016)
Managing your CRM can be easy
Eligeo CRM provides a CRM virtual assistant to help our customers better manage, adopt and educate their customer relationship management (CRM) tools within their businesses. Our staff is thoroughly trained on all three CRM’s we support to ensure your team is taken care of. We handle all of the programming, customizations, updates and complete management of your CRM system.
Eligeo CRM offers service level agreements for our customers and we can guarantee response times as quick as 2-hours.
Talk, Email or Chat
Our team is conveniently available to you via email, telephone, video conference or online chat. When needed we are also available to come on-site for live in-person training.
Both of our Plus and Pro packages offer regular end user training sessions every month, scheduled at your leisure. We also offer one-on-one training sessions for new employees or those in your organization that may require additional help.
There are no long term commitments. If you feel your team is up to speed and doesn’t require the additional support or you simply have decided the service isn’t for you, cancel at any time with a 30 days’ notice.
Complex Tasks Included
If you are on either the Plus or Pro package we’ve already included complex tasks such as PHP / APEX / Deluge programming, MySQL or database administration, server installation, database back up’s and any other complex tasks outside of unlimited CRM support.
CRM Strategy Sessions
We are here to help you get the most out of your CRM solution. With all of our packages we will work with you ensure that we are covering off your needs and review your overall CRM strategy plan. This is an on-going part of our relationship to ensure your CRM is a success.
BasicEntry level, ideal for small businesses
- Up to 25 Users
- Unlimited CRM Support
- 9am – 5pm MT (less stats & weekends)
- 1 – 3 day response time
- Telephone, Email, Video
- Direct Vendor Support
- 3 User Contacts
- Quarterly Strategy Reviews
- Software Development 10% Discount
- Everything from Basic
- Up to 100 users
- Response time within 8 business hours
- Help desk for all users in business
- On-Premise upgrade support
- Monthly Strategy Reviews
- Up to 3 end-user training sessions per month
- Unlimited Server Assistance
- Up to 5 hours of included complex tasks per month
- Software Development 20% Discount
- Everything from Basic & Plus
- Additional users can be purchased over 100
- 24/7 Availability
- Response time of 2-hours
- Up to 6 end-user training sessions per month
- Up to 10 hours of included complex tasks per month
- Software Development Discount 30%
Here's a sample of things we do for our customers
- Create Reports on demand
- Manage all of your user accounts including adding, editing and removing
- Creating new workflows using Process Builder (SF) or Process Author (Sugar)
- Install new plugin’s from either the Appexchange (SF), Sugaroutfitters (Sugar) or SugarExchange.
- Run full training sessions for you or your staff on a regular basis
- Remote support via shared screen to help guide staff on how to enter data into their CRM
- Import records from a trade show or other spreadsheet sources
- Update records via import based on feedback from team
- Update and manage role permissions inside of the CRM system
- Help staff set up dashboards and configure CRM for their use
- Write custom code to talk to another program (complex task)
- Upgrade a server when a new release of SugarCRM is available or review Salesforce maintenance updates
- Troubleshooting issues with the CRM and fixing them
- Working with management to build a CRM Strategy for the next 1, 2, 3 or more years
- Working with management to ensure the right reports are being used and providing value to the business
- Helping clean up data by providing feedback and reports on where data is inconsistent
- Acting as a single point of contact for all staff with regards to CRM questions; your staff can contact us
- And much much more.