This week I thought I would change it up with a few inspirational quotes that have had an impact on my career and many of those around me. If you’re tackling that next big project or adventuring into new sales territory then a lot of these quotes can apply to every day actions you’re taking. I typically have a number of quotes surrounding different areas of my life whether on my computer desktop, email reminders or even on a mirror. A lot of these leaders, whether in business, science or sport, have had an impact on others in a big way. Here are my 10 Inspiring Quotes in Sales:
- The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
– Vince Lombardi
- The man who will use his skill and constructive imagination to see how much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a dollar, is bound to succeed.
– Henry Ford
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
– Thomas A. Edison
- The majority of men meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those which fail.
- Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you.
– Zig Ziglar
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
– Dale Carnegie
- I got lucky because I never gave up the search. Are you quitting too soon? Or are you willing to pursue luck with a vengeance?”
– Jill Konrath
- Try not to become a person of success, but try to become a person of value.
– Albert Einstein
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
– Mark Twain
- You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
– Wayne Gretzky